Effective Content Management is more important than ever before because content is being generated at a pace that is faster than ever before. Content flows into a typical organization in many different ways. Content may be invoices, application forms, patient records, insurance claims, correspondence, memos, emails, project documents, proposals, legal documents, and the list goes on. Now consider the format in which this content arrives at our doorstep. We have to deal with Word processing documents, PDF documents, Excel Spreadsheets, scanned images, text files even emails.
Now consider the format in which this content arrives at our doorstep. We have to deal with Word processing documents, PDF documents, Excel Spreadsheets, scanned images, text files even emails.
We are expected to handle all of this structured and unstructured content in different formats and do so in compliance with the ever-increasing regulatory compliance guidelines imposed upon us.
According to IBM, "Every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data - so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone."
How do we cope with the amount of content that must be captured, managed, secured, shared, and retained? How do we ensure that this content is delivered effectively to all people who need it to make better decisions?
This is where infoRouter Content Management comes in.
Content Management solution for enterprises:
- Capturing & Generating content
- Classification and Categorization of content
- Distribution and Sharing of content with authorized users
- Retention and Disposition schedules to ensure the long-term preservation of vital business information
- Archiving of content
- Disposition of old and unneeded content
CMS that excels in
- Handling all kinds of different file formats
- Managing revision control
- Indexing information
- Searching and retrieving content
- Keeping everything safe and secure.
Content Management (CMS) provides multiple benefits:
- Publishes in native formats, making costly conversions unnecessary.
- Makes the content automatically available, avoiding any Webmaster bottlenecks and saving time.
- Enforces text generation rules with electronic form templates.
- Allows the content creation from content-producing systems through Web Services APIs for maximum integration and versatility.
- Delivers information from multiple portals to different audiences by using different portal rules, if necessary.
- Allows authors to contribute and access documents 24-7 from anywhere in the world.
Content Capture and Creation Tools
- Email Scanner
- Hot Folders
- Office Add-ins
- Scan Station
- Import Export Tool
- Forms Management & Content Templates
- Zip Uploads
- Text Editor
- WebDAV (Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning)
- Web Services API
Content Delivery Tools
- infoRouter Web Portals
- infoRouter Document Library