infoRouter Document Collaboration software offers a centralized "digital workspace" that creates a community of informed users.
It allows users to effectively collaborate on content by providing a rich set of tools to search and access important business content.
Content-driven collaboration has become a key requirement in today's modern economy. Efficient interaction between partners, employees, vendors and clients is no longer a luxury but rather
Unfortunately, in most companies, collaboration is synonymous to hallway conversations and scheduled meetings.
Communication of changes to mission-critical business documents are usually left to chance.
The infoRouter collaboration management software is a web based collaboration platform which is ideal for remote or distributed teams.
Decision making, evaluating and management of proposals and projects are significantly improved through
powerful communication methods such as change notifications, task assignments, advanced workflow procedures and team portals.
With effective collaboration features, valuable time and effort is not wasted trying to track down and find project information.
Organizations are not at risk of losing information. Decisions are not made based upon inaccurate assumptions.
- Assign tasks to users and track progress on content generation
- Advanced workflow for approvals
- Configuration management through Smart Folders
- Library Policies that allow managers to configure project rules
- Powerful yet flexible security rules
- Military-grade security
- Multi-language support on a single instance of infoRouter
- Version Control and tracking of changes to critical business documents
- Automatic Subscription and Notification mechanism for changed content
- Ability to search for and quickly find documents
- Ability to work in secure and isolated work areas.
- Ability to work in teams that are local or remote.
Key benefits of infoRouter collaboration:
- Search for and access relevant content quickly
- Increased efficiency and productivity.
- Streamline communication and automate formal sign-off and approval processes.
- Reduced risk and liability through effective communication management.
- A centralized and managed environment to store content.
- Expense Reduction. Save on travel expenses by creating a digital secure collaboration environment that can be safely accessed from multiple locations.
- Hire or work with subject matter experts located in different geographies
Collaboration Software Usage Examples:
- Proposal Development in manufacturing and professional services
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Corporate Collateral Management
- New product development and launches
- Corporate policies involving multiple departments
- Contract negotiations
- Approval and workflow scenarios