Setting up a Document Library with infoRouter (Self-Service Library)
This example illustrates how one hardware company organized their documentation in infoRouter for the purpose
of sharing them with their customers.
- A folder was created for each product line and product.
- The corresponding content for each of these folders were uploaded.
- All downloadable documents and images for the product became available online instantly.
- This way, the customers were able to easily search from thousands of user manuals, drivers, latest
software updates in a way that is familiar to them.
- The content for each product is under constant change and review by a team of members who each
contribute to their related areas.
- Once the newer version of a document or driver is created, it becomes instantly available without
conversions or webmaster involvement.
- Most popular manuals and drivers were exposed on the customer portal so that they could be
located instantly as customers navigated to the web site. This eliminated the need for customers to
have to navigate through folders and sub-folders.
Once the content is organized, a site like this can be created within a matter of minutes. This is a typical "Anonymous Library" implementation of infoRouter.
Click here to go back to Case Studies, Solutions and Usage Scenarios