What is infoRouter Document Management Software
It’s a powerful and integrated software to manage all your documents; all the files necessary for the success of your organization. The more documents you have the more you need a reliable, scalable, and fast document management software.
Manage your limited resources effectively by automating the most difficult tasks associated with revision control, imaging, document indexing, electronic forms, document delivery, document retrieval, searching and finding relevant content, routing documents for approval (workflow) and creating custom portals for your staff, customers and business partners.
infoRouter will help reduce your risk and costs associated with e-discovery and a growing number of regulatory compliance and Corporate Governance processes such as those related to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, HIPAA, ISO Document Control and Certification, SEC and DoD 5015.2 Records Management guidelines.
infoRouter includes Workflow, Document routing, Electronic Forms, Scanning, Storage, Archiving, Indexing & Records Management modules under a single integrated EDMS software suite.
Just a few of our customers.
“Why do I need a Document Management Software?”
Well, how many documents do you have? And how important are they for you? If you have six or ten documents and they’re not important one way or the other, then perhaps you don’t need our world-class document management software.
But imagine your team is sweating on a 100 or 500 page proposal to win a contract. (Our software is actually used by a Fortune 100 defense contractor that routinely prepares 50,000-plus page proposals to win government contracts worth a $1 billion or more.)
Such projects require hundreds and thousands of sub-documents that must be researched, written, edited, revised, and maintained by a team of SMEs. Each file needs to be retrieved without error, at a moment’s notice. Losing a document, misplacing it, or retrieving the wrong version has no excuse in mission-critical projects like that.
If the future of your company depends on razor-sharp no-excuses handling of hundreds and thousands of crucial documents, then you definitely need a document management software.
“But I’m not a mega-billion government contractor…”
Let’s say you’re a small or medium-sized company with a document repository that covers several thousand documents.
Imagine all the audits, ISO requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, project management charts, all the end-user documentation, graphics, text, multi-media and training modules, financial documents, organization documents, emails, memos … in short, a mountain of files you easily create every day.
How well you think your business would fare if you didn’t keep track of this daily flood of records, with their different editions and versions aimed correctly at different audiences and/or internal departments?
In the 21st century “content is king” for sure, but efficient and problem-free document management is the blood that keeps the king alive.
So that’s why all companies and organizations, regardless of their size, need a reliable and market-proven document management software to survive in the global market place.
Research indicates that 35-50% of the information available within an enterprise is not centrally indexed. This information lives in databases, individual desktops and laptop computers which can easily be damaged, lost or stolen.
“So how does your software achieve all that?”
infoRouter document management software is a cutting-edge system with components taking care of the following vital documentation functions:
- Document routing
- Electronic Forms
- Records Management
All these modules work smoothly hand in hand to form a single integrated EDMS software suite.
"What about document life cycles? Does infoRouter document management software provide this?"
In all stages of your document life cycle:
- Capture & Create
- Share & Protect
With infoRouter, you're covered from start to finish.
“But we keep our documents on desktops, laptops, the Cloud, etc. They’re all over the place. How will that work?”
Glad you asked because that’s a problem, isn’t it?
Your field tech rep fills a report and sends it to the engineering team. Then he revises the report but forgets to tell the engineering team about it…
A developer takes the marketing requirements document with her to work remotely and then misplaces it. The project management has to hunt it down and retrieve it…
A well-intentioned but unauthorized employee pulls out the wrong revision of a document and sends it to the wrong party at the wrong time!
So many things can and do go wrong when documents float around, saved to different machines at different times, sometimes on incompatible operating systems, etc.
To put an end to all that uncertainty and risk exposure, infoRouter moves your critical business information from workstations and laptops to a Central Document Repository. So the next time someone wants to check out a document, all team members know who’s got it, what changes have been made to it, and when it was checked back in.
That’s how infoRouter document management software helps you enjoy maximum control and minimum headaches.
1 out of 20 documents is misfiled or lost and has to be recreated at a great cost.
“How will infoRouter minimize my business risk and exposure?”
infoRouter will reduce your risk and costs associated with e-discovery and a growing number of regulatory compliance and Corporate Governance processes such as those related to the:
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- ISO Document Control and Certification
- DoD 5015.2 Records Management guidelines.
Please let us know if you’ve got any questions on this.
“So what’s the bottom line?”
The short answer is, peace of mind and higher profits.
infoRouter will help you manage your limited resources effectively by automating the most difficult tasks associated with:
- revision control
- document indexing
- electronic forms
- document delivery
- document retrieval
- searching and finding relevant content
- routing documents for approval (workflow) and
- creating custom portals for your staff, customers and business partners.
It’s the productivity and project management tool that will make you say…
“… how did I do for all these years without it?”
The Proof Is In The Pudding
infoRouter is loaded with useful features, each one with its own meaningful purpose. We listen to our users and integrate their feature requests on a regular basis.
We release (on average) 6 updates a year. Each release is packed new and improved features as well as fixes to known issues (not many of those).
Why don’t you ask for a live tour?
Once you have seen the guided tour, you may want to try infoRouter in your own environment. Ok, we’re game!
“Tell me about implementation”
Ridiculously easy! Unlike with other enterprise class document management platforms, you do not need an army of expensive consultants to implement infoRouter. You should be up and running in just a few days.
You’ll be surprised how easy it will be to roll it out to your entire organization.
It doesn’t get any easier than this!
We’ll make ourselves available for all your questions. We can even make clever recommendations based on your implementation scenario and specific needs.
Is infoRouter a hosted solution?
Well, that depends! infoRouter is installed on your servers and you control the entire platform.
If you wish to host infoRouter on the Cloud, you can!
We currently do not offer a “Cloud” or “SaaS” service. Most of our customers prefer to maintain full control over their software at all times and do not generally trust a faceless third-party somewhere in the “Cloud.”
Once you install infoRouter on your local machine it’s yours to use at your pleasure, at any time of the day or night, and whether you’re connected to the Internet or not. That’s the kind of comfort, security, and reliability you enjoy with infoRouter.
You can easily turn on “internet facing” and gain access to all your documents from anywhere around the world.
Just ask us about the possibilities.
User Reviews: We Love our Users, And They Love Us.
“Thank you for being so prompt and efficient with your support and assistance. Of late I have seldom had the experience to interact with vendors and support personnel with your pronounced sense of pride and dedication, thank you!”
“I have just completed my first proposal using InfoRouter and the system is fantastic. It allowed us to make sure we had the latest and greatest copy of everything. It eliminated configuration control problems. It allowed us to enforce cut-offs. The engineers love it. I feel like a kid at Christmas”
“No more wasted time filing and searching for documentation. No more filing cabinets taking up valuable floor space. No more questions about making sure that the right people have access to the right information at the right time. We sought an affordable, web-based Electronic Document Management System that is straightforward to use, set up, and administer yet powerful enough to support our complex business processes. Our choice was simple: infoRouter.”
“We are beside ourselves. We love infoRouter”
“We serve thousands of users across multiple offices around the globe. Collaborating on engineering documents so effectively would not have been possible without infoRouter. ”
Integrated Software Modules
- Save Money
- Avoid costly & painful e-discovery processes
- Compliance with governmental agencies and industry regulations
- Start your Paperless Office initiative
- Use Office tools such as MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel seamlessly with our Add-in
- Rapid ROI (Return on Investment)
- Build instant Employee, Vendor and Customer Portals.
- Be more productive
- Promote Knowledge Sharing through effective document sharing
- Preserve Intellectual Capital and Organizational Knowledge
- Stay in control with extensive Audit Trails and Document Tracking tools
- Multi-Language Support for today's global economy
- Access and retrieve documents, no matter where you are
- Quickly organize your documents into a single centralized online document management system that authorized users can access
- Enforce corporate policies with library rules
- Quickly search and find documents using full-text, Meta data, categorization and saved search tools
- Get world-class EDMS power at a price you can afford
- Secure your valuable documents, records and digital assets
- Rely on information technologies based on industry standard specifications
- Use the built in Open Source application samples to build your own custom software solutions based on infoRouter.
- DoD 5015.2 STD, Sarbanes Oxley, ISO Document Control, HIPAA and SEC compliant Records Management
- Integrated Web Portal System
- Electronic Forms
- Web based Online Document Library
- Smart Folder ® Technology
- Revision Control with Check In Check Out
- Document Retention, Archival & Disposition Rules
- Document Imaging, Scanning & OCR System integration
- Document Storage & Archiving
- Multi-language interface for today's global economy
- Desktop integration with Microsoft® Office applications
- Track and store images of paper documents, work with Electronic Documents, Scanned Images, Audio, Video, Images, PDF files, all kinds of word processor files, and spreadsheets in their native format
- Document Profiling and Meta Tagging
- Hierarchy organization with folders and file plans
- Full-text Indexing
- Subscriptions and e-mail notifications
- Document Categorization and Saved Search
- Multi-layer Library, Folder and Document Security
- Audit trails for e-Discovery & regulatory compliance
- Records Storage, Records Retention & Records Destruction.
- WebDAV Server. Distributed Authoring and Versioning
- Web Services API application samples for custom development